Hi, I’m Dr Eshan,
I am an NHS GP, Life & Career Coach and NLP/Hypnotherapist and I love to help people to live their best lives. Whether through conventional and alternative treatments for sickness and illness or with forms of talking therapies to help you move forwards, I combine a variety of techniques to suit your needs exactly.
Contact me below and start your journey of positive change
Psychological issues including;
- Panic attacks, stress management, anger management, OCD, managing compulsions, anxiety
- Change habits, eg stop nail biting, stop smoking
- Emotional disorders, guilt release, release negative emotions, low mood, depression
- Weight loss
- Improve relaxation
- Fears and Phobias eg of flying, spiders etc
- Compulsive thoughts, Trichotillomania/ eating hair
Performance & Coaching;
- Career coaching
- Goals setting
- Achieving results
- Work performance
- Public speaking
- Performance anxiety
- Relationship coaching
- Sports performance
- Pre event nerves and enhanced focus
Physical issues including;
- Weight loss
- Some skin conditions and skin reactions
- Migraines, headache
- Managing a chronic diagnosis or disability
- Functional conditions (where a neurological cause has not been found)
- Chronic pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Atavistic seizures
- Pseudoseizures (where a neurological cause has not been found)
- Procedural anaesthesia
- Contact me to make sure Im the right person to help
- The first session will be 1.5 hrs approx., in person or online. Any future session charged at £90 per hour
- 4 hour breakthrough session Ideal for reviewing complex but specific goals or functional issues. Also perfect to release negative emotions and states holding you back
In my experience, specific issues such as phobias or coaching around a specific area such as public speaking might take a relatively short time such as 1-2 hours – and may be manageable in the first session. Coaching towards goals or managing specific past negative emotions might require 3-6 hrs of coaching. The 4 hour breakthrough session can be most useful to deal with coaching to move forwards and remove emotions and states that may be holding you back where you may not feel ready to consider more regular coaching.
Dr Eshan Senanayake MBBS MRCS(Glasg) MRCGP
I am a working NHS GP, Life and Career Coach and Hypnotherapist. My NHS practice is in Lambeth, South London, and I live in Surrey, with my family.
I am registered with the American Boards of Hypnotherapy, NLP and the Time Line Therapy Association as a Master Practitioner of NLP, Hypnotherapy and Timeline Therapy respectively
I am registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register in England, and the CNHC accreditation body
I am registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and am a member of both the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow and of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
I take referrals from other specialists.
I see clients privately in my consulting rooms or in their homes, in Stockwell and Surrey. I am happy to see you online if that is preferrable.